B.Ed. Special Education or Bachelor of Education in Special Education is an undergraduate Education course. Special Education defines the education of students with special needs in a way that addresses the students' individual differences and needs. More clearly B.Ed. Special Education course is meant for preparing teachers for teaching special needs children, such as, children with Hearing Impairment/Mental Retardation/Visual Impairment who are studying in Special Schools or in the General Schools under integrating setting. The duration of the course is two years and it may be provided by some certain institutes on part time basis as well.
- HC is the top most trusted and recognized institute in Bhubaneswar.
- HC has been ranked in the top B.Ed Institute of Odisha.
- Our Class room training and Preparation programme are of 135 Hours.
- Talent based Training program for students overall development.
- HC offer Weekly current affairs classes with study materials.
- Class room project and discussion of related topics.
- Regular basis GK classes with personal doubt clearing classes.
- Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls.
- HC provides regular practice for B.Ed.
- HC conducts doubt clearing classes and current affairs B.Ed courses.
- Happy Classes, the best B.Ed Coaching center in Bhubaneswar, offer course practice with detail discussion.
- Happy Classes have A/C Class rooms for B.Ed exam preparation in Bhubaneswar.
- Happy Classes have highly qualified and experienced faculties, who are always ready to help the students with a friendly gesture.
- Happy Classes is the only Institute having the best lab facilities for B.Ed coaching.
- Happy Classes provide concession of fees to SC/ST/SEBC/ students and special scholarship to meritious students.
- Happy Classes gives daily news updates to the students with friendly atmosphere.
Total Cost Rs. 10,000 /-
Start Date24 March 2017
Class Size20-30 Kids
Coures Duration3 Month