The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976primarlily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment for Group B posts also under the Central Government. Thus, the Commission recruits for the major work force of the Central Government. This segment constitutes the most vital part of the Government machinery; the posts for which it makes recruitment are at the grass root level which interact with the public and interfaces with the implementation of the Government's policies.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It includes both verbal and non-verbal reasoning aptitude. This component includes topics such as analogy, classification, coding-decoding, number puzzles, syllogism and embedded figures.
- General Awareness: Candidates are expected to have awareness of a wide-range of subjects including History, Economy, Geography, Polity and General Science. Questions normally veer round the basis subject matters taught at secondary school levels.
- Numerical Ability: This section covers the candidate's numerical ability, number system, profit & loss, compound interest and simple interest, time and work, data interpretation, geometry, trigonometry and all other mathematical sections.
- English Language: Under this section questions are asked to test the ability to understand correct English language and comprehension and writing ability.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II)
- Arithmetic Ability: This part, consisting of 100 questions, tests the candidate's numerical ability, number system, profit and loss, compound interest and simple interest, time and work, data interpretation, geometry, trigonometry and all other mathematical sections.
- English Language & Comprehension: This component is designed to test the candidates understanding and knowledge of English language.
Interview Classes are conducted by Panel of eminent experts, It includes social issues, Personality development and HR Round, Providing 16 Classes plus 4 Mock Interview.
Total Cost is Rs. 17,000/-
Start Date24 March 2017
Class Size20-30 Kids
Coures Duration8 Month